- Tax preparation
- Sole Proprietor, Corporation, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Quarterly Reporting
- Full-Service Accounting – set up and on-site training
- Tax Debt Negotiation –IRS and All Taxing Agencies
- Corporation, Partnership, and LLC formation
- Business Plan Development – a roadmap for your business from inception to budgeting to accounting
- Overall tax planning strategy
- Audit Representation
- Review of prior returns for possible missed deductions
- Mobile Services – training and on-site consulting and accounting services – We come to you!
- Grant Writing
Business Assessment Questions
Are you paying more tax than you need to?
Just because you’re in business you may be paying more tax than you need to. There are a variety of things we look at in your business including how it is set up to help you minimize your tax liability.
Does the IRS treat you as good as it could?
The IRS treats corporations better than sole proprietors. Corporate tax rate is less than sole proprietor’s Schedule C tax. We can help you determine if it is time to incorporate your business. If you determine that incorporating is the right choice for you and your business we can help you with the entire process.
Is your business set up correctly now so that you can retire comfortably?
We can assess your current business setup to determine if it would be beneficial for you to incorporate. A corporate structured business can invest more in your retirement than you can as an individual. The tax deduction base is more expanded for corporations than sole proprietors. It might be time for you to incorporate and we can help you through the process as well as take care of it for you.